Small Group Classes
Class size ranges from 6-10 participants to keep energy high, while still providing the proper learning environment and structure to maximize the experience for each individual. Each class is expertly designed with specific purpose and structure to challenge each individual based on his or her current fitness and function.
- STRONG FIT – is a strength based class of that is scaled to your current level of fitness using “self limiting exercises” to safely guide you through the foundational movement patterns to build and strengthen your body from the ground up. This class uses kettlebells as the primary “engine” that drives the program. Whether your goals are to perform better, look your best, or prevent injuries, this class will provide the “armor building” methods of proper strength and conditioning to get you to your goals!
- KETTLEBOLIC CONDITIONING – is loaded with the best exercises in the world for fat loss and overall high intensity conditioning. Once again, kettlebells are the primary tools, infused with fun, fast paced movements to give you incredible results in an invigorating class that will leave you feeling accomplished and on top of the world.
- STRENGTH ESSENTIALS – is specifically designed with the absolute beginner and injured athlete in mind. Filled with low-intensity exercises and a focus on detail when it comes to coaching, the Essentials class gives you a place to start with confidence and safety.
- RESTORE & EXPLORE – is a mildly unstructured class where the main purpose is to explore new movements and find ways to restore your body’s willingness to step out of the usual fitness experience. Here you can expect lots of floor movements, balance, mace work, club practice, kettlebell flows, and the such!
If you wish you take part in any of our Small Groups Classes, you’ll first need to take part in our FREE Intro Assessment. You can learn more about this assessment of ours on our Getting Started page. Additionally, you can book one easily via this button:
Private Coaching Memberships
Private Coaching is our most exclusive service, with the focus being 100% on you.
This extremely flexible plan is perfect for those individuals who are concerned with pushing his or her’s performance to the absolute highest level, for those who need specialized attention due to injuries or severe limitations, or for those with a very challenging schedule.
Private Coaching Memberships have been shown to be the most effective option for those looking for absolutely stellar results.
It is also a requirement in our system for anyone who scores less than a “14” on the Functional Movement Screen.
What’s all included:
- Unlimited Access to all Open Gym times
- Personally tailored training plan
- Monthly Strategy Sessions to discuss your goals and plan
- Weekly movement screening and program adjustments as needed
- Body fat testing up to 2x per month
- Direct Coach to Client Support
Just like our Small Groups offerings, if you wish to take part in our Private Coaching Memberships, you’ll first need to take part in our FREE Intro Assessment. You can learn more about this assessment of ours on our Getting Started page. Again, you can book one easily via this button:
Have you been looking to improve your life with us, but have been limited by your schedule and location?
With Online Coaching, that’s no longer an issue!
Greater strength, more vitality, a leaner body, and an Empowered lifestyle is now just a few keystrokes away.
- No scheduling restrictions
- Constant access to your coach
- A clear path towards your success
- Your own personalized program
*These plans require a minimum of a 3-month commitment.
Click on “Get Started” below to fill out an application for Online Coaching: